I'm rather new to this, why isn't this working?
javascript:var sum = 0; jQuery('.aui-badge[title="Story"]').each(function() {sum += parseInt(jQuery(this).text())}); alert('User Stories: ' + sum); void(document.close());
Welcome @Mike Singleton
would you please add a bit more information?
where are you entering that java code?
And check out these links:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Count-number-of-reported-issues-based-on-Epic-Link/qaq-p/747886
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/Help-With-Queues-and-JQL/td-p/995481
I am tring to count the number of User Stories (and only those) in the backlog. I tried a JQL, but it's not perfect so I am trying a bookmarklet
project = ACME AND issuetype = Story AND resolution = Unresolved AND (Sprint = EMPTY OR Sprint not in (openSprints(), futureSprints(),closedSprints()))
sorry for the late answer.
your jql looks good, what is the result of this filter shown in your environment tho?
@Mike Singleton I think I get what you're trying to do. Where are you in Jira when you're running this bookmarklet? In a scrum board's backlog view? Or somewhere else?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.