Hey guys,
Is it possible to get the default assignee when creating a new issue to copy the epic assignee?
/Stine
Hi @Stine Føns Nielsen
Welcome to the Community!
Yes - that would be possible with Automation for Jira. The below link will give you the basics of what you need and how it works - but if you're struggling then reply back and I'll see if I can help further:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-articles/Welcome-to-the-Jira-automation-community/ba-p/1388465
Hope that helps,
Regards, Liam
Hey @Liam Green ,
Thanks for the welcome and the fast response.
I'll check it out!
No problem! The Community is a really friendly place and we're always happy to help.
Feel free to mark my answer as accepted if it has solved your issue
For future users I found a lot of help to this specific case here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Auto-Assign-a-user-based-on-Epic/qaq-p/1325497
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.