I followed the directions of the recent email you sent regarding the new "deployments" feature.
However, when I go to Project Settings there is no "Enable Deployments" option.
Hi @drewberk ,
This is strange. There is this other post similar to your from today, where people are reporting the same issue: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Deployment-Feature-not-showing-in-Project-Settings-Features/qaq-p/1511462
I can't see it either. I'm reading the documentation to see if there is something we're missing. Have you used it before? Or this is the first time you're trying it? Thanks
I have reached out for clarification. If I hear back I will share the word.
Thanks, Jack!
Same here I can't see the deployment feature either. Looking forward to seeing your feedback.
Thanks @Carlos Garcia Navarro . This is the first time I've attempted to use the feature. I got an email notification telling me about it and logged in to check it out, but it's not there.
It is still being rolled out. atlassian-cloud-changes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.