Hi everyone,
I have the basics in searching for queries that updated from status X to status Y for a specific time period.
project = [project name] AND status changed FROM "[Status X]" TO "[Status Y]" DURING ('YYYY/MM/DD X]', 'YYYY/MM/DD Y]')
With a few tweaks to the query, I can also trace which tickets were created for the same time period.
I can automate JIRA to automatically update a field if an issue transitions from one status to another but I cannot schedule JIRA to automatically update its search string so that I can pull up data for the week every Friday.
I want to automate the pulling up of data every week on Fridays without copy/pasting the search queries and modifying the date ranges. I checked the automation documentation and it has more to do with the issues raised in jira rather than the act of searching the jira project for specific issues.
Searching the documentation available and training videos in YouTube/Atlassian University don't seem to get me the results I need.
Can this be done without jira plugins? If plugins are required, what plugins are recommended?
Thanks in adv.