The entire right side where Todo, Priority, labels are mentioned eats away a lot of time. Is there a way we can remove it? Kindly suggest
The right pane is too large and occupies more space than the content itself.
Hi @kbnaveen check this article :- https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-hide-the-right-hand-sidebar-when-I-am-viewing-a-jira/qaq-p/656636
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/occanfpdiglllenbekgbnhijeoincilf
Hi @Marcelo Lourenço
Thank you for providing the extension. We are using a self-hosted JIRA system, not the cloud version. I tried the extension, and it seems that it doesn't work on our self-hosted JIRA. I'm not sure if it's because of our self-hosted JIRA or the version of my JIRA (version number: (v8.13.11#813011). If you have time to update this extension, we would greatly appreciate it!
Best regards
Hi @Gang Xu The extension was developed according to the Jira Cloud front elements. For now, it doesn't work for self-hosted JIRA. I will try to adapt it to work with both versions. If I can, I'll let you know here.Thanks for informing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.