I am trying to remove the 'None' option from the drop down in a select list.
I have made the custom field a required field and set a default value, but 'None' is still displaying in the list.
Is it possible to remove it?
That's odd. When a select list is required it should not display the 'none' option.
Are you sure you made it required in the field configuration your project is using?
Here's what I have, I could be doing something wrong, I find the whole field configuration and field configuration scheme thing quite confusing and I don't think the explanations provided in Jira are particularly helpful 😊
it's weird issue , use javscript to hide None :-Â
AJS.$(document).ready(function(){AJS.$("input[name=customfield_10768]").blur(function () { <!--"customfield_10768" Field that is placed before the Select Box field, who will triggered the codition.-->var objoptions = document.getElementsByName("customfield_12345")[0].options; <!--"customfield_12345" Select Field-->if (objoptions[0].text == "None"){document.getElementsByName("customfield_11170")[0].remove(0);}});});
Thanks but I am using Jira Cloud so I don't think I can use the javascript? If I can then I have no idea how...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.