I have checked the permissions and, in fact, the permissions inspector say they must be able to do it.
In fact when creating it seems the attachment is done but when viewing the issue the attachment logo says "Failed to load"
Any idea?
Well. I finally erase the project and start again not sharing configuration with an existing project and it worked out fine.
I guess something is wrong there. Maybe @Atlassian should investigate it.
Anyway, my problem is solved.
Hi @Joan Andreu Juan Torrens it's a known issue , have you checked the below link :-
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8584
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-fix-quot-failed-to-load-quot-error-at-attachments-in-Jira/qaq-p/952044
Hello @Vikrant Yadav thanks a lot for your help, but I don't think it's the same issue. This just happens in a specific project. All the rest are working fine. I guess is something I haven't configured ok... but I'm not finding it.
The only thing is this time I used the "Share configuration with an existing project" check.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.