Hi,
I'm trying to migrate Jira Cloud to Jira Server. Until the point 4 of this guide no problems Migrating from Jira Cloud to Server . The problem starts from the point 5, I'm able to login as sysadmin but I'm not able to reset sysadmin password, my own password (as previous admin) and the passwords of the other users (the button set Password in the action combo box is not present). Furthermore the link forgot password is not present in the login page, I activated also the External user management features but nothing changed, and I tried to activate the recovery_admin login to reset the password but still was not possible.
I think there is some problem with the permissions. Suggestions?
Edit: After many days I discovered that the permissions in the cwd_directory_operation was not stored. So I essential need to create them, I followed this other discussion and this solved my problems Cannot change the password of the default admin account?
Thanks.