As you can see above i don't see an option to click ok or save or proceed to create this sprint. I am not able to get out of this page also.
I figured out what's the issue. Not so technical
If i zoom out to 90% i am able to see the option create and delete.
Its not a responsive UI from Atlassian is hard to believe.
Anyways thanks bud for checking out and responding
Hi @[deleted],
I think you might be running into something similar to this issue here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-questions/Not-able-to-see-create-sprint-button-Jira/qaq-p/1286131
Given that you are about to click the create sprint button, I will assume you probably have the manage sprints permission.
However, as an Admin you should check:
If you don't have parallel sprints enabled I don't believe you will be able to start another sprint until the current sprint is complete which is what it looks like is happening to you based on the screenshot.
I hope that helps!
-Jimmy
I'm glad you were able to find the solution to this issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.