Hi,
I need to get a report from Jira either via REST API or SQL (or maybe some other method as long as I don't have to pay for another plugin) that shows me:
• For each ticket of a certain project (based on certain criteria)
• What are the linked tickets to each of the above (based on a certain type of linkage)
• and for each linked ticket that matches the criteria, I'd like to see: Sprint and Status fields from those tickets.
Is it possible to accomplish the above somehow?
Desperate to get a solution here so any hints would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. not a developer so I have some knowledge of REST and can do some programming with some help, so any further tech assistance here would be helpful. Ideally, I'd like to run a script that would generate a spreadsheet for me with the above data.
Thanks in advance!
Cheers!