Hi,
We are a few workers how are working on automation in our company. And we would like to get notified when the automation status has changed by any of us. Is this possible?
Hi @Lee-Or Efrati
Could I clarify you're using Jira automation and you would like to be notified whenever someone updates an automation?
We currently have an open ticket for making a group of users the owner of a rule which would allow for notifications (https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-2009) however please note this hasn't been put onto a roadmap.
Thanks,John
Hi @JD
Yes, this is right, I'd like to be notified whenever the rule has been changed by someone.
Also, It will be great to have an option to be notified when the rule was failed. Thanks for the answer and I will wait for the update.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.