I'm having trouble filtering the Activity Stream Gadget by username on a Jira Software Dashboard. I understand usernames were converted to user account Ids. I have tried many variations and cannot get data to display for any user who has comments.
Reference articles:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-questions/How-can-I-filter-Activity-Stream-gadget-by-username/qaq-p/1391709
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/convert-usernames-to-user-account-i-ds/?_ga=2.246332672.525239113.1590292104-1478559027.1570682324
Screenshot:
@Eric - hi Eric! One workaround (that I just tested successfully on my Cloud instance) is to find your ajs-remote-user value:
Does this work for you? I'm sure there are cases where that value might not be present, but hopefully you don't win that lottery.
Thanks for that, it worked to get my own id. Do you know how to get another user's Id?
Depending on your admin permissions, you can look them up in https://admin.atlassian.com then choose "Log in as user", then look up their IDs individually. It's definitely not a workaround that works at scale...
Please, vote on that request.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75065
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.