Hi, I have a rule that runs when an Epic is created in my project.
The epic has a custom field which is a checkbox list
Based upon the selection in the checkbox list, I want to create one or many tasks.
-- I had this working fine when the selection field was a multi-select box.
The user would select one or many options and my rule generates tasks and links those tasks to the Epic.

As I stated above, this little bit of the rule works on a select list, and I can generate my tasks.
The requirements have changed, and the end users would like a checkbox list instead. I am having problems figuring out the syntax to evaluate single or multiple selected items from a checkbox.
For some more context, this list could have up to 30+ items. I was going to evaluate each entry in the checkbox using the IF/Else and if it is checked, then create a task.
Thanks