I'm trying to update a custom field which updates using automation when an issue is linked.
Example:
1st Condition: When I link a bug ticket containing words "UAT Bug" then the counter in the linked issue (which is a story ticket) increments by +1. So if there are 10 bug tickets meeting previous mentioned condition, then the story ticket increments everytime and shows me 10.
I have done this using the automation rule below (screenshot attached).
2nd Condition: Now I have further added another condition to ensure that the story ticket counter doesnt increment when the linked issue is a task, epic or bug which doesn't contain "UAT Bug". (see bottom half of the screenshot)
Problem: The first condition works perfectly fine until i link an issue that matches the second condition. After this, the rule only executes the second condition. Is there a correct way to do this?
