We run a single project for all new feature work, defects, and improvements for our product. There are somewhere in the vicinity of 30 repositories that make up our product, which is likely to grow over the coming months.
We are looking for a way to automatically add a label, component, or otherwise set some other field value to match the repository (or repositories) name when a pull request has been merged.
I've had a look at the OOTB Jira Automation possibilities and not really seeing much there that would be able to get the repo name from our connected Bitbucket then set that value on an issue. It seems I can detect when a PR was merged, which is fantastic (I'll use this for other things) and gets me part of the way there.
Any help would be great.
TLDR; Trying to get repository name from bitbucket after pull request merged, to the set this as a value in a Jira issue.