Some background:
I am building out multiple boards again for a few different teams (one per team).
During the workflow for Team 1, an issue will be created. I want to have an automation which, when the issue is created, also creates a corresponding issue on Team 2's board to let them know to start working on their part of the assignment.
How I'm trying to map things now (which worked in the past but now gives me a vague warning that it can't be done) is where "Custom Field A" on issues from Board 1 get copied over into a matching "Custom Field A" in Team 2's board.
Question: Was there some kind of update which now forces this to be extra work to line up? Am I missing a step here? How can I get this to xfer over correctly?
The automation:

The issue type layout for Team 2

The issue type layout for Team 1

Here's the outcome/audit trail results as well
