I've tried with and without defining an excerpt section in a blog post, but the excerpt setting in the macro only shows the title, author, and date of post. Not sure how to fix this.
Hello @Patrick Mazzotta !
This behavior is quite new and has been filed this report here:
[Confluence Cloud] blog post macro is not showing excerpts
Currently, there is no ideal workaround that allows us to display the excerpt content. The only way would be to show the entire post. The best course of action would be to vote and watch the report. Voting helps to increase the visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with everything posted there.
Let us hear from you!
Thanks- I've upvoted.
Hi @Diego --
For what it's worth -- and to assist in any troubleshooting -- I first encountered this problem in 2018, as did some other folks. Discussion thread here.
Excerpts still do not work properly. What is the problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.