Multiple people on our cloud jira software are reporting images / attachments failing to load in confluence (and jira too for that matter I think?).
Details
I can confirm that we started seeing this yesterday afternoon 25 Aug 2020 as well.
Same for us.
The same
Experiencing the same issue.
The same is affecting us as well,
I see a lot of 500 errors (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()).
EDIT:Started approx. 30 minutes ago all across Confluence.
FYI: https://confluence.status.atlassian.com/?_ga=2.122779339.197592392.1598453920-1455933499.1567713218#
There was an atlassian media outage that has since been resolved.
Some of our users are also experiencing this issue.
Any ideia what can be done in Confluence?
For jira, it worked opening the card in the old view (recommended by this page https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-fix-quot-failed-to-load-quot-error-at-attachments-in-Jira/qaq-p/952044).
I have got the same issue today, can't upload the file to the page. I see my file in attachments even can download it but on the page, it represented with "Failed to load".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.