Currently i am writing an automation which should change the epic color of a task from an Next-Gen Project.
I was not able to find the key word for an "epic color". How do i set this if i want to declare a certain color via JSON?
Hi @Pierre Heinrich
I experimented and was able to get is to work using the custom field name representing epic color...
{"fields": {"customfield_10011": "ghx-label-9"}}
Here is another community post which lists the color names, although I recommend experimenting to confirm:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/What-are-the-standard-Epic-Colors-that-I-can-use-in-a-search/qaq-p/243666
Best regards,
Bill
Hi @Bill Sheboy
thank you so much for the reply. Your solutions worked for me nearly the same way. Inside the JSON declaration there where other codes for the "customfields". The rest was really the same way to code. Here my solution:
{"fields": {"customfield_11915": "blue"}}
Pierre
Awesome! I am glad to hear that worked and that the human-readable color names worked.
__Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.