I recently discovered the location setting on kanban board is missing. I used to find it as discribed here, but now it is missing, does anyone know how to change location on kanban board in a different way?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/change-the-location-of-a-board/
I need to be able to change location in order to use the copy feature for kanban boards.
In the list of all kanban boards there is a colum displaying location so jira does not seem to have removed the feature completely.
Hi @Simon Rasmussen
It's still there in our instance via:
^ Can you show us a screenshot of your Board Settings? And this is a Classic Board (rather than Next-Gen)?
---------------
E: New Information 03/09
There is now a bug raised for when Location disappears whilst copying a board: JSWCLOUD-20693
You can also try contacting https://support.atlassian.com/ if your Location field is missing off multiple boards, to see if they can help re-visualise it!
Or, a workaround to modify the Location is...
Ste
@Ste Wright I used to see the location same place as you describe.I can see in the code on the board setting there is a div container for location but it is empty.
As you can see in screenshot from board the location is missing. this is the same on all our boards.
If I create a new board I can choose location, when I see the list of kanban boards I can also see location. so I am puzzeled as to why is is not possible to edit on existing kanban boards.
and yes this is just for classic projects
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.