Why would date lozenges appear as 01 Sep 2023 when I insert them into a page, but as 01 Sept 2023 after running them through the Page Properties macro? Oddly, the only month that changes to 4 chars is September, and it's confusing the table filter. My language is set to en-US.
Dear support we are using smartling as our translation tool instead of localize, and since there's no integration for it, we want to explore the API of statuspage for translations of incidents and display them in different languages to our end users on our status page the question is, if we want to do that, is the…
Hi, I have a project where I need to show locations on my cards in Trello. I believe there should be a power-up called "Map" for this function. But I can't find this "Map" power-up... I'm using the free version of Trello, and I don't know whether the "Map" power-up doesn't work in this free version ? Or is there another…
Hello! We have a Service Management project for managing internal Localisation requests in our company. One ticket received on the Service Management project might have 10 different languages that requires input from ten different translators. We're looking for a way to provide each translator with a possibility to only…
Necesito el power up de mapas que lo tengo en otros tableros (no lo puse yo) y ahora no lo encuentro.
Is there a way to add a location to an entire list that subsequent cards will then be associated with as opposed to adding a location to each individual card? Example - If I have rolling stock that is constantly moving to different locations (my lists), is there a way to assign each list a location that would then assign…
I have a Trello card that has a "Location" field on the right hand side of the card (shown below). I started this project from a template, so not sure if standard field. In any case, I am not able to find / update the field using Butler or a bot using Automate.io. I have a custom field with the address where I pull from a…
Hi there, We have a reporting requirement to produce reports based on what region the reporters are from. We have Atlassian Access syncing with OKTA for user provisioning. OKTA has access to all the data that we have in AD, but none of the location fields within Jira are getting populated? Can you please advise on how best…
We are planning to migrate our current small Confluence server (less than 10 users) to Atlassian cloud. As our company is located in EU we are really interested about data location. If we migrate our confluence server to Atlassian cloud. Where or which location would our data be stored?
We are running Confluence Server 7.6 and are running out of space on the default location where attachments are stored. We would like to now re-point Confluence to our storage server for attachments, however everything I have read thus far make this seem like a re-installation is necessary. One thought was to use a…
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.