Created new user with incorrect email and need to update so that they can activate their account. How can I change their email?
I found similar question already answered
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-can-I-change-the-user-email-address-in-Jira/qaq-p/1266442
Hello @Nat Robb
Since the user has not activated the account yet due to the incorrect email, the easiest approach would be to simply delete the user and invite him again with the correct domain by following the instructions in the documentation below:
Invite and remove users
Additionally to that, only a domain owner in the Jira Cloud application can edit other user details. Better explaining, you can verify your email domain on Jira application to be confirmed as the domain owner in the site and be able to manage the user accounts added with that email domain, so you would be able to change their e-mails and other details as you need:
Verify a domain for your organization
Make changes to a managed user account
If your domain is not verified, only the account owner can edit its account details (Email address, passwords, etc).
Thanks,
Petter Gonçalves - Atlassian Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.