I have been trying to migrate several projects from server to cloud. So far I have been getting multiple instances of two error types:
- ERROR MISC project-import We couldn't import Issue MISC-123. Reason: NullPointerException: There is no step in workflow [Workflow Name] linked to status [Closed]. This caused 9 other items to fail.
- ERROR MISC project-import We couldn't import Issue MISC-321. Reason: Issue can be assigned to only closed sprints, and one active or future sprint during migration.. This caused 80 other items to fail.
In the first case, the issues belong to a workflow where Closed has global incoming transitions. All statuses can go to closed. There is no step name/status name mismatch. No idea of what's happening here.
Unfortunately there is no guide to common migration errors that I can find, and I cannot determine what is happening here. Are there any diagnostic/troubleshooting resources out there for server to cloud migrations I can leverage?