I have an automation that will add a label in specific circumstances.
- When <custom priority field> = P1, add a "critical" label
- When <custom priority field> = P2, add an "important" label
My problem is in the scenario where the user is switching around values in this field. I would like the following behaviour:
- When <custom priority field> transitions from P1 -> P2, remove the "critical" label, add an "important" label, preserve any other labels that might be in the field already
- When <custom priority field> transitions from P2 -> P1, remove the "important" label, add a "critical" label, preserve any other labels that might be in the field already
I can see how to "reset" the labels field when the rule is triggered by setting it to blank, however I don't know how to preserve the other entries in the label field and only get rid of the now erroneous label.