As of this week (21 July 2020), my tickets in JSD are not giving suggestions for KB articles that might be related to the ticket.
If I view the pages in confluence, they're also not showing any related articles where they used to.
It was all working last week on Friday (17 July 2020), and I'm fairly certain that I have not changed anything. I've checked the JSD project settings, and the link to this KB is still active (I'm the only one with access to settings anyway)
I use components and labels in my JSD tickets, and I use tags in my confluence pages. The confluence pages usually come up with a large list of related articles.
Usually I get 3 suggestions of a KB article in the side pane of my tickets, but now even if I search, I'm getting nothing.
side note: I've tried logging into the service desk portal as a customer, and if I search using the magnifying glass I get the correct results, and I also get KB results if I start typing in a new service request
I have tried all of the above in both Chrome and Edge with the same results


