Hi
I’ve set up a Defect Notification channel in Slack that receives an automated notification from JIRA with all the key info we need when a new bug is raised for a specified project using the following message –
** New Bug Raised **
<https://xxxxxxx.atlassian.net/browse/{{issue.key}}|{{issue.key}}>
{{issue.summary}}
Severity - {{issue.customfield_11163}}
Priority - {{issue.priority}}
Raised by - {{reporter.displayName}}
Scrum Team - {{issue.customfield_11164}}
Detected in Phase - {{issue.customfield_11160}}
Affects Versions - {{issue.affectedVersion}}
Labels - {{issue.labels}}
All the info is included in the slack notification as expected with the exception of affectedVersion which is always blank, do you have any idea what’s causing this or if there’s another field I should be using to include the required info?
I’ve also tried using issue.version but it pulled through 10604 rather than Test 1 as expected.
Automation for Jira APP
** New Bug Raised **
DNS-001 Testing Affects Version - Again!
Severity - Sev 1
Priority - 1
Raised by - Andrew Harrison
Detected in Phase - In Sprint
Affects Versions - 10604
Anything you can suggest would be greatly appreciated!