Hi all. Wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. We have a whole heap of pages, each of which contains six or seven Page Properties macros with different IDs. Within each of those Page Properties sections is a table as you would expect. These pages all have the same structure - it's basically a database of sorts. All of them also have the same label.
On the parent of these pages is the Page Properties Report macro which shows a handful of fields from these pages in a table. This worked fine for a long time, but just today, I looked at it and it was quite broken. Basically, each child page that it is picking up now has as many lines in the table as there are Page Properties macros on those child pages. Most of those lines are empty (other than the title column) - but a couple will show the expected field values. It seems to be putting in a line for each Page Properties macro, and if the requested fields happen to be within the macro that corresponds to the "current" line in the table, then it will show the requested data.
I did a simple test to check whether I had done something wrong. I made a page with two Page Properties macros, each with a table and some data. Then I made another page with the Page Properties Report picking up that page, requesting fields from only the table in the first macro. As described above, it had two lines in the table for the one page, with the first line showing values and the second not.
Is anyone else seeing this?