Hi all,
I've got 2 identical checkbox fields - one is on a transition screen and is editable, and one is on the main issue screen, which is not editable. They both have the same options - 1, 2, 3 and 4.
On the transition, the user will select at least one of these options on the field on the transition screen. I would like this to add this value to the field on the main issue screen.
The reason why the value can't be copied (e.g. using the copy value post function), is because once the transition has occurred, all values of the field on the transition screen will be cleared (so that if this transition loop occurs more than once, there will be no populated values on the transition screen).
I use Jira Cloud and would like to set up an automation rule which adds the value(s) selected in the transition field to the field on the main issue screen - rather than copy the value selected, as this will wipe any values previously populating the main issue screen field.