I am trying to create an automation in JIRA to transition an issue to a new status when the fixversion is released.
I've set up the automation to trigger using Version Released and the action to be transition issue.
When I attempt to turn on the automation I receive the following error:
The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. To run these components you must add a branch for this version or JQL. The following components require issues: Transition issue
Execute this rule when a version is released. You can access the version object in other components by using the 'version' smart value e.g. {{version.name}}
I'm presented with a Version name filter, but cannot figure out what to put in the Version name filter. I'd like it to run for any versions > 1.*. I'd appreciate any help with making this automation work.