I have been using automation to create linked issues in multiple jira boards based on a custom field value. My scenario is following: one team starts working on a ticket, and once they are done with their part, other teams (multiple teams) will need to do their part accordingly.
So I have a board where the workflow starts, then at certain status, the jira automation triggers creation of linked issues in other teams boards based on Implementation team fields.
It worked fine when I just implemented it (couple of weeks ago), but now the rules just fail for some 1 or 2 out of very identical 6 rules. The only thing I could think of is potential problems when the ticket has 2 or more implementation teams selected, but it works half of the times. Very confusing.
Attaching some screenshots with my rules, happy to answer more clarifying questions.
This rule always works:

this rule fails with error: Can't create the issue in project ( I checked all permissions and such). what else could be wrong here?
