Hi All!!
This time I do not know what to do.
Let me tell you the situation:
1. we have two projects: A (JIRA Software) and B (Service desk)
2. I have been asked to move issues from A to B.
Although I am getting some thoughts why it is not doing what I expected I will tell you what I expect to have in the B project
We need all issues with a specific request type to be move to proyect B to a different request type.
I have export to do a test one issue. I have selected to export all fields
Do I need to do any particular changes in this file when importing it. Could it be possible that some fields in the file are related to the entire jira?
Secondly, I tried to link when importing the fields from file to the new project but it is not showing request participant, request type, and a lot more.
By the other hand, I thought to move the issues from A to B, but it is not shown the request type to select from project B.
What should I do?
Thanks in advance,
Ro