I would like to create a new transition in a workflow but only Automation for Jira can execute this transition.which type of condition/validation should be used?
Thanks,
Samuel Bar
Hi Samuel,
You might also try the Hide transition from user condition. It should still execute with Automation For Jira but be sure to test it out.
Hello @Samuel Bar you can add a condition to the transition that can only be done by a certain user or role. You would add the user assigned to automation and that should do it
@Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Thanks for your answer.
How do I know which user was assigned to the Automation?
I'm not in front of the computer to add a screenshot but you should find that where you setup the automation rule name
Actually you might just try the add-ons user. That should also accomplish it and not have to specifically use the Automation user name.
Try adding a condition for users in a Group. Then select atlassian-addons-admin
Hi @John Funk Many thanks for your response, it works perfectly!!BR,
Great. Glad I could help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.