Hi, I need to generate a report with the fields:
- Assignee
- Summary (a specific text)
- Scheduled Duration (Original Stimate in Time i.e. 30m)
- Actual Start Date (wheh the status Change from "To Do" to "In Development")
- Actual Finish Date (wheh the status Change from "In Review" to "Done")
- Actual Duration (Timetracking i.e. 1h)
For this I'm using the plugin Jira Jira Cloud for Excel (official) and My JQL is:
issuetype = Sub-task AND project = MyProject AND sprint in openSprints() AND reporter in (currentUser()) AND (summary ~ "test1" OR summary ~ "test2" OR summary ~ "test3")
In the parameters I'm using the following:
- Project
- Reporter
- Issuekey
- Assignee
- Summary
- Resolutiondate
- Timetracking
But I still can't get the information from
- Scheduled Duration (Original Stimate in Time i.e. 30m)
- Actual Start Date (wheh the status Change from "To Do" to "In Development")
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks,