Hello everyone,
I have joined an organization accidentally. Now I want to leave it by myself but cannot find any way except asking the admin to revoke my site access. Please advise.
Thank you so much.
Hello @Sơn Đàm,
I was able to confirm that you are a licensed Jira Software and Confluence user on the site.
Since you don't know who are the site administrators and we can't mention here because is sensitive information, the best option is to create a ticket as Jack mentioned.
You are site administrator of other Cloud sites, so you know that the only way for the access to be revoked is if the site admin access the "User management" and manually removes the user.
Please, contact them through a ticket and ask them to remove your account from the site.
Regards,Angélica
@Sơn Đàm a welcome to the Community. Is this Jira, Confluence or Jira Service Desk? I ask because you have listed this in the Jira questions but tagged with Confluence but I’m only aware of “organization” term applying to JSD.
Thank you for the fast response. I'm new to Jira and other Atlassian products, so the tags may confuse you. The "organization" I'm referring to something like team-1591801073766.atlassian.net (team-1591801073766 is an organization I mean) In the organization uses Atlassian products so I tagged them all.
So that is a URL to a specific Jira instance. In order to join you would need to have been invited unless it is open to the public, which it is not as I just tested it. So you need to reach out to the admin of that instance and ask to be removed. But be sure you really want that to happen since you will not be able to open any issues once you are removed. If you don't know the admin I suggest you simply create an issue in that instance requesting to have your access revoked.
The URL above is an example only. Yes, you are right, the Jira instance I have joined is open to the public. I'm asking for a way to leave the Jira instance without asking admin. Or asking the admin is the only way for now?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.