Is there a setting in Jira Cloud that keeps original time and remaining time estimate in hours instead of changing it to days?
Hi @JD Lobue
I suppose you need to use apps from Atlassian Marketplace.
For example Boomerang: Reminders for Jira Issues. It lets you set message, date and time, recipients and recurring settings.
As a result, you will get automatically remind via a comment in issue.
On the issue view panel, you can view how much and what reminders were added. You can add more than one reminder to each issue.
Hope it will help you
We are using Tempo. I need to know if there is a setting that I can switch to stop changing my minutes into days. Any ideas?
At this discussion users searching solution for the same problem.
As I know you cannot currently change this in the next-gen projects.
Hi @JD Lobue You go into Settings -> Issues -> Scroll down to Issue features, then time tracking you will be able to configure everything in there from how to view, to working hours per day.
Superb, thank you!
You're completely right, it helped.
https://app.screencast.com/RL4bqo2xIkUAI
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.