How do I strikethrough "DONE" issues in backlog and filter them out in the Backlog view?
I saw the question here and did all the steps that were in the answers and yet, didn't get the required result
Hi Yafit - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You need to add a post function to the transition to Done in your workflow that sets the value of the Resolution field. (Use the Update Issue Field post function).
You can see more information in this previous post:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/How-can-I-Strikethrough-a-task-after-I-marked-it-quot-Done-quot/qaq-p/1346813
Thanks.
I've already done that - followed each and every step of your detailed answer.Marked the resolution to done and the others as none - cleared.
Still, no change
So if you look at one of the Done issues - does the Resolution field have a value in it?
Now I see that the resolution field value is 'Unresolved' - why is that? what should I do in order to have it 'resolved' when updating the status to DONE?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.