Hi everyone,
I would like to schedule a JIRA background indexing on daily basis as we do several changes in a day. Can anyone please let me know if there is any already script available or any other method to schedule the same.
Kind Regards,
Suraj Shrivastav
Hi @Suraj Shrivastav ,
I think the most used possibility is to trigger a re-index via the REST API:
There are also a few posts about this topic already, which include discussions, whether this is a good idea to perform it as a scheduled job, e.g.
Hi @Hana Kučerová Thanks for your response.
I am using RESTAPI and it's working fine to execute indexing but i have to schedule it automatically. I want indexing to be executed on daily basis in midnight. Could you please let me know if there is any way through which i can schedule CURL Command to execute.
Regards,
which OS do you have? You can use Windows Task Scheduler / Linux cron to schedule the curl command.
HI @Hana Kučerová I have Linux server, but i am assuming if there is anyway i can use that CURL command in any task scheduler with in JIRA or if possible from Jenkins. But that curl is not working in Jenkins Pipeline.
Please suggest.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.