Hello everyone. Sorry for my bad english.
I've been dealing with ProForma and Automation for Jira.
The situation is
- Customer fills a form and selects a drop-down menu (number 25, according to ProForma) with certain data. The data is populated from the GLOBAL data from Jira custom field cf_10150 labeled "Position" where all the positions are labeled by their respective names. Let's put "Manager" as "id": "10643" (according to JSON API)
With this, Automation for Jira picks the value "10643" filled by the customer in the proforma based in the smart value
{{issue.properties."proforma.forms.i1".state.answers.25.choices.get(0)}} and changes the TICKET value for the custom field "Position". The thing is, that instead picking the label from the form, it only takes the field value "10643". I want this to change to the label "Manager" but I haven't found a way to solve it.
I was thinking that maybe based in JQL this can be solved, but tried cascadeOption(10643) and seems like this is not possible with this kind of request. (as suggested in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-use-the-ID-of-a-Custom-Field-Value-in-JQL/qaq-p/79073)
Any clues in how to go ahead with this?
Thanks in advance and greetings from Chile.