Hi!This is what I'm looking for:
Every time I select status CLOSED, I want earliest open Fix Version to be automatically assigned.Is it possible to do this in JIRA?
Thank you in advance!
Hello @Vera Rabkina
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Per your description, I understand you would like to automatically add the older unreleased version to your issues when you transition them to the "Closed" status. Is that correct?
You can achieve this goal using the Jira Automation functionality. These would be the steps:
The rule above will add the version that is in the bottom position of the release page of the project, which is the oldest unreleased version by default. It will not consider the version start or release dates.
Let us know if you have any questions.
@Petter Gonçalves Hi Petter, thank you a lot for the reply. Could you please make sure the screenshot attached is correct, looks like it is for another issue?But thank you anyway, this is already very helpful
You are welcome!
Thank you for pointing out my mistake. Indeed, I have uploaded the wrong screenshot in my last reply.
I edited it with the correct one now. Please, let me know if that automation works as you need.
Thank you @Petter Gonçalves Does this solution support Cloud version?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.