According to Shannon_Spaniol I create a thread regarding "long running task".
Apparently I installed a app on my site.
Then I noticed in "Manage Apps" having a info dialog showing the following message:
A long-running task has been initiated by another user. To avoid conflicts, you will not be able to update apps until this task has completed.
Now I can not install/uninstall or modify apps.
PS. This question is related to A long-running task has been initiated by another user
Thank you in advance.
Cheers
Jan
Ok, could you explain what this is about?
I raised a new question as explained by Shannon_Spaniol in the following question: long running task
There she mentioned: "If you are a Cloud Free administrator, please make sure to create a new question on Community and reference this issue. By updating an old thread, your response might not be seen by our team. By creating a new thread, this will ensure that we see your request. We will be able to raise a support ticket for you using the information connected to your Atlassian ID."
Ok, could you explain the problem here?
Please see updated description.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.