I've seen lots of posts about poor performance being related to server side configuration. Our company pays Atlassian to host our JIRA server, so I am going to assume that it is correctly configured(?). From my seat, as a dev running on Ubuntu LTS 18.x with Firefox 76.0.1, I expect that it should be a pretty decent experience. But no. Page loads of tickets take seconds. A speed test of my link says ~7Mbps down, ~5.5Mbps up. Definitely not blazing, but for loading tickets, which ought not to be giant multimedia extravaganzas, I'd expect a second or two, but no. I haven't spent my time investigating this, but it feels like a ton of script crap running on the page bogging it down.
A few years ago, JIRA used to be fast. Now it is not. Can anyone offer tips to improve client side performance of JIRA + Ubuntu LTS 18.x + Firefox 76.x?
Thanks.