Hello!
It seems that Jira notifications have changed recently, at least in my environment. It used to behave in such a way that I was not sent an email when I was the person who made a change to a card and typically if another user made a few changes at one time, such as leaving a comment, attaching a file and updating the ticket status, these would all be batched into a single email highlighting all three changes at once.
I am now receiving an email instantly on every single change and I am being sent an email when I was the one who made the change in the first place.
This means that if I, or anyone else, update a few cards and make comments I could walk away with a dozen or so emails at once for things I know I just did making the update emails pointless, or hard to follow since each item is reported individually.
As far as I know there were no changes to our notification settings. This behavior has been happening for about a week or so now.
Is there some way to tune this back to how it used to be?