Hello all!
I don't know if I am going to explain it right or not.
Yesterday an user called me to tell me that she can't access to any issues in a specific proyect.
This proyect is from service desk, usesr can access to jira and create issues over there (internal users) or from portal.
This user we are talking about. Can't login to service desk (she told me that in the past she did) and if she logins in JIRA software, she doesn't see the project she apparently used to see
I have found in People that there were two users: one has an Icone with her initials and the other one was her mail from company.
On the other hand, I have found three issues created by her but with the second user (the one that has only her e-mail)
I am starting on this... and I do not know where to start.
Thanks in advance,
Ro