Hey guys,
I'm attempting to write an automation rule that, whenever a sprint begins, sets the due date for any open tickets within the project that don't have one. The edit trigger needs to be sprint start because our standard for when a ticket is due is "start of next sprint + X days", where X is determined by the priority level of the ticket.
Here's what I've configured to date:

Due is as follows: {{now.plusDays(14)}}
This repeats as ELSE conditions with the priority changing (high, then medium, etc.) and the # of days in the smart rule changing accordingly.
There's a problem, though. When I try to publish this rule, I get the following error:

I did some reading on here and found a problem with this error where someone explained that the sprint created trigger doesn't pass on an issue context identifying a set of issues for the other rules to run on. Their use case was completely different, though, and they solved their problem by creating a task, then running subsequent rules on the task that was just created using a branch rule.
That doesn't work here since I'm setting due dates on existing tickets.
Any ideas?