Hi Jira Community, this is my first post to the forum! :-)
I have recently gotten into Jira Automation over the past few weeks and love it. Just today, I started seeing some odd issues when editing/creating rules and wanting to see if anyone else has had previously or is currently seeing similar issues.
Issue #1
When adding new components to a rule (whether a trigger, condition, action, branch), each click brings me back to the "Rule Details" page and I have to click back into the newly added component. This is happening across all project and global rules.
Issue #2
When adding certain components, such as the action to "Add a comment to an issue" (after I have to click back into it from the Rule Details screen - see issue #1 above), the component turns red, with a warning indicator (see screenshot below) and no helpful message to say why it's red. The rule kind of freezes and locks me out, and I cannot click on the red-warning component to do anything. I have to cancel it out completely and lose my changes.
Am I doing something wrong or should I report to support as a bug/issue? Thank you in advance!
