We're using JIRA Automation to send emails to assignees who are behind on updates.
Is there anyway to have JIRA add the exclamation (important) flag on an automated email?
Hi Don,
I understand that you want to be able to have automation within Jira Cloud be able to send email notifications that can have that email's priority value be different than the default. Is this not possible to do today with automation.
However I found that this has been requested before, please see AUT-1278. I would recommend watching this issue for updates. Should this feature become available I would expect this issue to be updated to reflect this.
Sorry there does not appear to be an alternative solution here.
Andy
Hi Andy,
I'm having a similar issue as Dom. I want to set up email automation for newly created tickets, except want tickets with 'highest' or 'high' priority to be sent as an important email.Had this since become a possibility? I cannot seem to access AUT-1278.
Kind regards,Raymond
I have a similar requirement too but not an answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.