Every day I want to send a message to slack, saying how many story points are left in the sprint. Is this possible with automation?
Hi Michael,
sorry for the late response here. At the moment, you can't do this but we are shipping an improvement to automation in the next month where this will be possible: https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-888
I have added a note on the issue to update this page once shipped. Hope that helps!
John
Hey @John McKiernan - Now that the ticket has been marked Done, do you have an estimated date for shipping?? :-)
Not that I am anxious or anything ...
Hey @John Funk , @Michael Parker
Good news and bad news here. The feature I linked to above has shipped and tomorrow we will publish a blog explaining how it works. It essentially means you can now sum up story points of subtasks with a simple smart value like {{issue.subtasks.Story Points.sum}}
The bad news is I thought that would solve your use case above. I was wrong. Currently the story points field itself is not whitelisted meaning we can't use a smart value there. There is a workaround and I have raised an issue here to track: https://codebarrel.atlassian.net/browse/AUT-1946
Apologies for false hope!
Hey John, can you link to the blog post? I can't find it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.