Deleting says "Project is not live"
There is no live/not-live settings that I can find.
Same issue as reported here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Why-cant-I-delete-a-Project/qaq-p/1354648
Please fix immediately. Too much extra info and steps in JIRA make it more hassle to use and not worth it.
Hi Mike - Please submit a support request with Atlassian and reference the same post that you referenced above.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Thanks John. I would love to, but I cannot. I tried doing that based on your reply in the other question I linked, but since I'm on community support, it just circles me back to asking questions in these forums. Is there any other way to escalate this question?
Gotcha!
@The_Earl
Thank you @John Funk and @Mike Liu ,
I updated the other thread but just wanted to make sure the info got relayed here as well:
I have created the following Bug Report for additional tracking, add yourself as a watcher to get updates:
Regards,Earl
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.