Hello,
Currently, I am using the Tempo team field in Jira to add which team the issue belongs to. I am trying to create automation rules to update this field when it has been assigned to a certain user, added to a particular sprint or upon creation of a specific issue.
I have tried to use the additional field option with the following but have had no luck.
{
"fields": {
"customfield_xxxx": {
"value": "Team One"
}
}
}
When trying to test the automation rule, I get the following error message:
Error creating issue. Can not deserialize instance of java.lang.Long out of START_OBJECT token at [Source: N/A; line: -1, column: -1] (io.tempo.jira__team)
Has anyone had any luck trying to update this custom field? Or is it not possible because it is a locked custom field from Tempo? I have seen that you are able to run automation rules to update the Tempo Account field but not for the Team field.
Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks!