Hi, when trying to delete a project I get the error message "project xyz is not live". Does anybody know, what this could mean - and what I can do to delete this project?
Hello @Klaus Heywinkel
Welcome to the community.
As you can see there is an other thread about this issue. It seems that is a bug, feel free to open a request here :
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hope this helps
Hello @Klaus Heywinkel ,
Exactly as @Mohamed Benziane mentioned, please create a Support request at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ , with a link to this thread so we can post the answer here as well once completed to help out anyone else that may encounter the error.
Regards,Earl
Thanks for your reply. I opened ticket https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-568931
Hi @Klaus Heywinkel & @Mohamed Benziane ,
Thanks for the info, and I have updated the other thread but just wanted to make sure the info got relayed here as well:
I have created the following Bug Report for additional tracking, add yourself as a watcher to get updates:
The Fix has been rolled out to your instance already, can you double check and confirm everything is fully functional on your end and that the project deletes without issue.
Hi @Earl McCutcheon
I have the same problem on a customer instance.
Here is my support request : https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-727276
Thanks for your reply
Sylvain
After 40 minutes my project disapear to trash
I think we just have to wait and be patient to delete permanently projects.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.